Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Going... going...

I did it. I can't believe it. I gave up mochas. That luscious, 10 grams of fat, creamy, hot, coffee-chocolate blend with which I started my days for oh so many years?

Gone.

In its place is regular coffee, brand: Yuban, with non-dairy creamer and Dixie Crystals sugar. All the caffeine, a mere fraction of the enjoyment. Booo.

But-but-but-but-but... I have lost five pounds in two weeks with this dietary change alone. Combine that with my Law & Order exercise routine (though tonight it will be the Project Runway finale), and my eyes are on the prize.

My goal is within reach. I will achieve it. I will be

callipygian
also callipygous
adjective
Having beautifully proportioned buttocks.
[From Greek kallipugos : kalli-, beautiful (from kallos, beauty) + pugē, buttocks.]
"callipygian." The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004. Answers.com 08 Mar. 2006. http://www.answers.com/topic/callipygian