Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I've changed my mind again, I think...

I have the hardest time making a decision and then when I finally do make one, I change gears fairly quickly. After all these years, I still surprise myself! I have no idea what I'm doing, when I'm going to do it, or if I'm going to keep doing it. I haven't a clue. I'm one of those people that loves lists, but can't stick to it. I'm one of those people that say "Oh, yeah, let's do Thai food tonight" and then in the next couple of breaths, just as you're dialing the number to the restaurant for pick-up, I'll say, "Nah. I don't know... I feel like Thai, but I don't. How about we get some pizza?" complete with a huge grin on my face.

I annoy people with this frequently, I'm sure, but all of those people seem to love me anyway. I think...

Indecisive:
adj.

1. Prone to or characterized by indecision; irresolute
2. Inconclusive: an indecisive contest; an indecisive battle.
3. Not clearly defined; indefinite: indecisive boundaries running through mountainous terrain.

in'de·ci'sive·ly adv.
in'de·ci'sive·ness n.

Answers.com