Friday, December 02, 2005

Parent Teacher Conference

I'm meeting with the oldest's teacher this morning, at my request, to discuss his handwriting. It's awful. He can make it neater, but he has to really labor over it, erasing and rewriting, erasing and rewriting. It's very frustrating to him. His teacher, too, has noticed it seems difficult for him.

I told him I was going to meet with her to see if she had any recommendations, and he put his hand on my arm, gave me a reassuring smile, and said, "Mom, it's OK. When I grow up, I'll just make sure I work where I have a computer."

solution
noun
Something worked out to explain, resolve, or provide a method for dealing with and settling a problem: answer, determination.
"solution." Roget's II: The New Thesaurus, Third Edition. Houghton Mifflin Company, 1995. Answers.com 02 Dec. 2005. http://www.answers.com/topic/solution