Saturday, August 20, 2005

Okay, now spell it...


It bugs me a little when people mispronounce words. I do it from time to time and yup, I annoy myself.

Maybe you can tell me what "aks" means because if it means what I think it means, your grown ass should be tortured for saying it that way. Would you like to ask me something or hack me into bits? Huh? Make up your dang mind. Have a question? It's ASK mutha$#@!*&!!!!

Beautiful fall we're having, right? All this great FOLEAGE. Okay, wait. I know you didn't just say FOLEAGE! It's not even spelled that way. It's FOliage. That's not hard. If you can't say that, say leaves ya crackhead!

Who hates the Klu Klux Klan? Show of hands... if you're raising your hand, you hate some imaginary folks, people. You're an ass if you don't know who to loathe--it's the KU Klux Klan. They're stupid and I despise them. Yeah, those haters have to be different, but clearly, not rational...

Say what now? A pitcher? Of what? Sweet tea, lemonade? Kool-Aid is my fave... Red for me. Ooooh! You want to take a PICture... right. Okay, well say what you mean. Ya see... my understanding of a pitcher is something I store my lemonade and my sweet tea in. I'm sorry I didn't understand what the hell your dumb ass was saying. :o) Forgive me....

I'm going as fast as I can--Starbucks is right around the corner man! Ohhhh, you mean ESpresso. I'm thinking you mean for me to step on it and your espanol is all jacked up. I knew we took those classes together in high school, but you were always sleep and/or cheating. It's ESpresso. Not EXpresso. Don't you know that crap will kill you? Will you get me a tall... thanks!

There are some thing that I just can't say.... like nutrition, for example. I can write it and I can say it syllabically, but if you ask me to say it all together in a sentence, I fail. I think I need speech therapy...