Thursday, December 22, 2005

In my drawers


It's been a long time since I organized my dresser drawers. I guess yesterday it was just "time". I went in my room, opened the top drawer, pulled everything out of the drawer, and found two surprises at the bottom of my drawer. The first surprise my eyes went to was a nicely folded $5 bill. Nice. I stuffed it in my pocket and went for the second thing I found, picked it up, and sniffed it. It still smelled great, but I think I need a fresh one. A nice, fresh scent like lavender or gardenia, preferred.

sa·chet (să-shā') n.

A small packet of perfumed powder used to scent clothes, as in trunks or closets.

Answers.com
Dictionary definition of sachetThe American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2004, 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.