Friday, June 16, 2006

Dream a little dream for me

Last night I dreamt Fond du Lac was actually named Fondue Lac and that was where we were on a vacation, but I was arguing with some man, who was a stranger, I think, and who was getting a little snotty about Wisconsin cheese superiority, because frankly, my two favorite cheeses are from Bavaria and England, in that order, and my husband kept holding me back because I was screaming and posturing for a fight, a physical fight, because cheese was apparently a very important issue to me and then the dream switched to something else that I can't remember, but I do remember wanting to kick that strange man something fierce and I was totally pumped for it.

belligerent
adjective
1. Inclined or eager to fight; hostile or aggressive.
2. Of, pertaining to, or engaged in warfare.
[Latin belligerāns, belligerant-, present participle of belligerāre, to wage war, from belliger, warlike : bellum, war + gerere, to make.]
"belligerent." The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition. Houghton Mifflin Company, 2004. Answers.com 17 Jun. 2006. http://www.answers.com/topic/belligerent

For the record, I have never been in a physical altercation of any sort.