Tuesday, September 04, 2007

A Nitroglycerine Tablet! STAT!!


I miss Wordaholism.

Blogging seems to be one of those things where we tentatively dip our toes in the water, and either end up totally wet or we move on to other things. Since I started blogging a couple years ago, almost none of my original favorites are still in business (or not in their original forms).


Myself, I posted feverishly for the first six months, and then began trailing off; nowadays I may go two or three weeks between posts, followed by several posts in a single week.

But this place was my first exposure to community blogs, a collecting place for a bunch of friendly, smart people overseen by our Linguistic Denmother, Esbee.

Well, I'm not ready to let go yet!

Here's hoping Wordaholism might experience a

res·ur·rec·tion

n.
  1. The act of rising from the dead or returning to life.
  2. The state of one who has returned to life.
  3. The act of bringing back to practice, notice, or use; revival.

Source: Answers.com / resurrection