Sunday, January 15, 2006

Um, I Feel Okay After All, Thanks

Don't you hate it when you know you have a doctor's appointment but you can't remember what it's for? Am I getting a facial today, or and I getting my teeth cleaned? Am I having a root canal or a prostate exam? Or is my cat due for some shots? This happens to me all the time, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

Well with medical facilities like this one, those worries are now history. No matter what your medical need (or your ferret's medical need, as the case may be) you can get it all done at this one-stop-shop which I spotted in a shopping center near my house:



In case you can't read it, it says:
Specializing In:
Men's Health
Dentistry
Dermatology
Veterinary
Unique dosage forms for cats, dogs, birds, ferrets...

It's a medical specialty conglomeration on a small (ferret-sized) scale.

con·glom·er·a·tion
noun

1. The act or process of conglomerating.
2. The state of being conglomerated.
3. An accumulation of miscellaneous things.

Dictionary definition of conglomeration on Answers.com. The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2004 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company.