Wednesday, January 25, 2006

You might be next...

I'm sick.

The doc said my throat was really red and even though my strep culture came back negative, he gave me a Z-pack anyway. My oldest son has strep. My husband (he's the one that took him to his doc's appointment while I went to mine) said my son freaked when they came at him with that swab stick. Ugh. But his strep test came back positive.

The baby is fine and so is hubby. My fever is low, but I can feel it in my bones. It's 99.7 and I feel like dookie, dudes. My oldest is slightly itchy from the strep rash and hubby had to go to class tonight for a quiz. So, I'm here watching them and waiting for that stupid quiz to be over so I can go to sleep. Kiddie germs are

Ferocious:
adj.

1. Extremely savage; fierce
2. Marked by unrelenting intensity; extreme

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition Copyright © 2004, 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved. More from Dictionary