Saturday, January 28, 2006

Black like me...


I just love black tea! I've been drinking green tea for about a month now--twice a day usually, and I really dig it. The weight loss benefits the "experts" claim green tea possesses are evident. My metabolism was terribly sluggish after I had my youngest child. In the past month, I haven't been working out religiously and I've dropped 9 lbs.! So, anyway... I decided I'd expand my tea collection and try some different ones. Well, I was browsing this new tea store I happened upon in one of my shopping escapades (English Tea Store), found some adorable teapots, and some great teas. I picked some yummy English Breakfast tea, some Earl Grey, and some black tea. Took 3 days to arrive at my doorstep! Great black tea and I prefer it bah-lack, like me.

Assam tea: Assam is a black tea named after the region of its production (Assam, India). This tea grown at sea level is known for its body, briskness, malty flavor, and strong, bright color.